I have moving on the mind this morning. In about an hour I will be meeting with a moving company for estimates on our cross country move. While my girls are polka dancing downstairs (if that scared you we may have a problem as its only one of the few quirks we have) I decided to look into neighborhoods and schools. It's all a bit scary for me. I have moved hundreds of times but with the internet placing so much information at my fingertips it's a bit of an overload. What happens if I pick the wrong town, or house, or school or who knows what else??? I decided to just throw caution to the wind and not worry about it. Relax, breathe and pray. I think I worry so much about the details I miss the big picture. I can't be the only one who does that right?
No comments:
Post a Comment